Royal baby: William, Kate register birth of Prince George
LONDON -- It's official.
Royal officials say Prince William and his wife, Kate, have formally registered the birth of their son - and put to rest any doubts about their occupations as royals.
Kensington Palace said William signed the birth registry Friday for Prince George, third in line to the throne, who was born July 22 at St. Mary's hospital in London.
The register entry gives the date, place of birth and full name of His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.
William and Kate's full names were also given, with occupations listed as Prince of the United Kingdom and Princess of the United Kingdom.
The couple's "usual address" is given as Kensington Palace, in London.
prince william, kate middleton, world news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 15 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 18 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy 2 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video