Royal baby: William, Kate register birth of Prince George
LONDON -- It's official.
Royal officials say Prince William and his wife, Kate, have formally registered the birth of their son - and put to rest any doubts about their occupations as royals.
Kensington Palace said William signed the birth registry Friday for Prince George, third in line to the throne, who was born July 22 at St. Mary's hospital in London.
The register entry gives the date, place of birth and full name of His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge.
William and Kate's full names were also given, with occupations listed as Prince of the United Kingdom and Princess of the United Kingdom.
The couple's "usual address" is given as Kensington Palace, in London.
prince william, kate middleton, world news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour