Dennis Rodman planning December trip to North Korea
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un and retired basketball star Dennis Rodman are gearing up for yet another rendezvous.
This will be Rodman's third trip to the country. He visited earlier this year and spent time with Kim.
This time around, Rodman is scheduled for a four-day visit. During that time, he plans to train the national basketball team for an exhibition game against former NBA players.
Rodman will head overseas on Dec. 18.
celebrity, north korea, world news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months