Daily Herald: Rosemont -- Entertainment Hotbed?
April 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Rosemont, which already has more hotel rooms than people, a convention center, a stadium and a theater, is adding an entertainment district with restaurants, bars, bowling and public spaces for year-round events.
The Daily Herald talks with Mayor Bradley Stephens and others about Rosemont's transformation.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, April 8, 2012, or online at dailyherald.com.
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens 40 min ago
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter' 32 min ago
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic 16 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge 20 min ago
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews 46 min ago