Daily Herald: Rosemont -- Entertainment Hotbed?
April 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Rosemont, which already has more hotel rooms than people, a convention center, a stadium and a theater, is adding an entertainment district with restaurants, bars, bowling and public spaces for year-round events.
The Daily Herald talks with Mayor Bradley Stephens and others about Rosemont's transformation.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, April 8, 2012, or online at dailyherald.com.
- Target probe focuses on processing centers 12 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers 9 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable 19 min ago
- 9-yr-old FL girl is youngest to bowl 300 game
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talks 'Duck Dynasty' future 37 min ago