Eye On L.A.
Interior designer is Hollywood's 'it' girl
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles-based Kelly Wearstler is the "it" girl of the interior design world, with her services and products in high demand.
Wearstler is the creative mind behind some of the designs at the Viceroy Hotel.
"I always enjoyed drawing and playing around and making things. I remember when I was little I would take egg cartons and make things from that," said Wearstler. "I think that is when I knew."
It was her early love for creating that laid the foundation for Wearstler's future career.
Now the busy mother of two has six hotel projects on the horizon, as well as her own line of fabrics, wallpapers and rugs. She has already written three books, which you can find at bookstores and online, and she has three more on the way.
eye on l.a.
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 28 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 44 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 24 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 39 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2