Eye On L.A.
Interior designer is Hollywood's 'it' girl
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles-based Kelly Wearstler is the "it" girl of the interior design world, with her services and products in high demand.
Wearstler is the creative mind behind some of the designs at the Viceroy Hotel.
"I always enjoyed drawing and playing around and making things. I remember when I was little I would take egg cartons and make things from that," said Wearstler. "I think that is when I knew."
It was her early love for creating that laid the foundation for Wearstler's future career.
Now the busy mother of two has six hotel projects on the horizon, as well as her own line of fabrics, wallpapers and rugs. She has already written three books, which you can find at bookstores and online, and she has three more on the way.
eye on l.a.
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up 25 min ago
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court 41 min ago
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card 39 min ago
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire 9 min ago
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Fed says it will maintain bond purchase pace 31 min ago
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model 31 min ago
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video) 37 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
33 min ago