Eye On L.A.
SoCal artist's mixes paint with Prada
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- L.A. artist Kimberly Brooks turned the tables on some of Hollywood's most influential stylists.
She created "The Stylist Project," where she paints these trendsetters, who are usually behind-the-scenes, and puts them center stage.
"As a painter many things have influenced me throughout my life," said Brooks. "At about the same time when I was a teenager and I was discovering Rocco and Picasso and getting really into those people as artists, that's about the same time I started reading Seventeen and Vogue."
eye on l.a.
- Tornado rips through Oklahoma City suburb 1 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA 43 min ago
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Hollywood High honored for musical theater
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- United's 787 Dreamliners back in service
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Aerial views of Oklahoma tornado damage
9 min ago