Eye On L.A.
SoCal artist's mixes paint with Prada
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- L.A. artist Kimberly Brooks turned the tables on some of Hollywood's most influential stylists.
She created "The Stylist Project," where she paints these trendsetters, who are usually behind-the-scenes, and puts them center stage.
"As a painter many things have influenced me throughout my life," said Brooks. "At about the same time when I was a teenager and I was discovering Rocco and Picasso and getting really into those people as artists, that's about the same time I started reading Seventeen and Vogue."
eye on l.a.
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'