Eye On L.A.
SoCal artist's mixes paint with Prada
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- L.A. artist Kimberly Brooks turned the tables on some of Hollywood's most influential stylists.
She created "The Stylist Project," where she paints these trendsetters, who are usually behind-the-scenes, and puts them center stage.
"As a painter many things have influenced me throughout my life," said Brooks. "At about the same time when I was a teenager and I was discovering Rocco and Picasso and getting really into those people as artists, that's about the same time I started reading Seventeen and Vogue."
eye on l.a.
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash 39 min ago
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s 39 min ago
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Two smart watch models put to the test
19 min ago