Eye On L.A.
The Griffith Observatory's 75th Anniversary
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Come experience the historic Griffith Observatory, which is celebrating 75 years in Los Angeles.
More people have looked through the telescopes at the Griffith Observatory than at any other place in the world.
With its spectacular Zeiss star projector, you can experience their planetarium shows, including their newest about the northern lights, "Light of the Valkyries."
Admission is free, but there is a minimal cost for the planetarium shows.
eye on l.a.
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge 23 min ago
- London attack: Suspect's friend questioned 45 min ago
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy 1 min ago
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)