Eye On L.A.
Eye on L.A. reveals reasons to love LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Eye on L.A. teamed up with Conde Nast Traveler Magazine to find the top reasons to love L.A. and favorite hangouts from celebrities and in-the-know locals.
You may have never even heard of some of these hot spots, but they're definitely worth checking out. The spots include some of the most spectacular rooftop lounges, the best mom-and-pop places to eat, an A-lister's secret shopping stop and a trapeze school with an ocean view. Eye on L.A. got celebrities to share their most cherished, most beloved L.A. hot spots.
Eye on L.A. visited some of L.A.'s hottest rooftop poolside bars and found the best choices for lounging, celeb-spotting and taking in the best views around [Watch video].
Eye on L.A. found out where Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine goes for his pizza fix and we found a few other noteworthy pizza stops along the way [Watch video].
Unique outings in Los Angeles
Eye on L.A. discovered a few other unique outings that L.A. locals can't get enough of, including a trapeze school and an outdoor eating experience surrounded by nature [Watch video].
Best shopping spots, big and small
Eye on L.A. found a top concierge recommended pick for an amazing shopping experience that comes with a refreshing sea breeze. Also, find out where super stars Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt go to find unique pieces for their fabulous wardrobe [Watch video].
Los Angeles landmarks you don't want to miss
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art's Urban Light exhibit, the Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Angels Flight railway and the Annenberg Beach House are among Los Angeles' landmarks that you simply cannot miss. These attractions are steeped in culture, taking you back to the old L.A. and also bringing the taste of the new [Watch video].
Discover L.A. Live, little-known bars in Los Angeles
L.A. Live is Southern California's premiere entertainment complex, just across the street from Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles. The complex includes the Nokia Plaza which hosts red carpet premieres and special events, the Nokia Theater and Club Nokia, Regal Cinemas, Lucky Strike Bowling Lanes, the Grammy Museum and numerous restaurants and night clubs.
Eye on L.A. also found two more hidden hot spots for a unique after-dinner drink! One has the distinction of being L.A.'s first mezcal bar, and the other is a 1950s-style Cuban speakeasy straight out of the prohibition era [Watch video].
See the complete list of all of the places featured on this week's episode.
[Original air date: March 19, 2011]
eye on l.a.
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- Kelly Thomas trial: Surveillance video shown
- NYC train crash airs queries about technology
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- Ben Stiller marks prints at TCL Theatre
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video
- TN teacher's social media lesson goes viral
16 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
38 min ago