Eye On L.A.
Most memorable moments from Eye on LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Eye on L.A. takes a fond look back on the most memorable moments throughout the show.
We are celebrating the best of Eye on L.A. with some of our favorite places and moments from the first 25 episodes. Let's take a look at all the fabulous sights, delicious eateries and unforgettable places we've had the pleasure of sharing with you!
Indoor skydiving, maneuvering the trapeze, zip-lining and doing some sand ballet on ATVs are only a handful of exciting activities we explored [Watch video].
We also took you to some little-known quirky spots in town including the Witch's House in Beverly Hills and the home of legendary magician Harry Houdini.
We can't talk about Los Angeles without mentioning such iconic locales like the Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Disney Concert Hall. Oh, and we can't forget about the stars that make the city shine.
Los Angeles is a foodie's dream, and we ate all around town, just for you! We sampled tasty dishes including injera from Little Ethiopia, juicy pork dumplings from Din Tai Fung in Arcadia and even a dish involving cooked scorpion.
[Original air date: June 16, 2012]
eye on l.a., tina malave
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- 100-year-old Olaf Pooley preps for SM artwalk
38 min ago