Eye On L.A.
Most memorable moments from Eye on LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Eye on L.A. takes a fond look back on the most memorable moments throughout the show.
We are celebrating the best of Eye on L.A. with some of our favorite places and moments from the first 25 episodes. Let's take a look at all the fabulous sights, delicious eateries and unforgettable places we've had the pleasure of sharing with you!
Indoor skydiving, maneuvering the trapeze, zip-lining and doing some sand ballet on ATVs are only a handful of exciting activities we explored [Watch video].
We also took you to some little-known quirky spots in town including the Witch's House in Beverly Hills and the home of legendary magician Harry Houdini.
We can't talk about Los Angeles without mentioning such iconic locales like the Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Disney Concert Hall. Oh, and we can't forget about the stars that make the city shine.
Los Angeles is a foodie's dream, and we ate all around town, just for you! We sampled tasty dishes including injera from Little Ethiopia, juicy pork dumplings from Din Tai Fung in Arcadia and even a dish involving cooked scorpion.
[Original air date: June 16, 2012]
eye on l.a., tina malave
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park 44 min ago
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son