Eye On L.A.
Most memorable moments from Eye on LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Eye on L.A. takes a fond look back on the most memorable moments throughout the show.
We are celebrating the best of Eye on L.A. with some of our favorite places and moments from the first 25 episodes. Let's take a look at all the fabulous sights, delicious eateries and unforgettable places we've had the pleasure of sharing with you!
Indoor skydiving, maneuvering the trapeze, zip-lining and doing some sand ballet on ATVs are only a handful of exciting activities we explored [Watch video].
We also took you to some little-known quirky spots in town including the Witch's House in Beverly Hills and the home of legendary magician Harry Houdini.
We can't talk about Los Angeles without mentioning such iconic locales like the Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Disney Concert Hall. Oh, and we can't forget about the stars that make the city shine.
Los Angeles is a foodie's dream, and we ate all around town, just for you! We sampled tasty dishes including injera from Little Ethiopia, juicy pork dumplings from Din Tai Fung in Arcadia and even a dish involving cooked scorpion.
[Original air date: June 16, 2012]
eye on l.a., tina malave
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed
- Simi Valley attack may be gang-related, police say
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- NorCal beach parking fee fight gets heated
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list