Eye On L.A.
Most memorable moments from Eye on LA
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Eye on L.A. takes a fond look back on the most memorable moments throughout the show.
We are celebrating the best of Eye on L.A. with some of our favorite places and moments from the first 25 episodes. Let's take a look at all the fabulous sights, delicious eateries and unforgettable places we've had the pleasure of sharing with you!
Indoor skydiving, maneuvering the trapeze, zip-lining and doing some sand ballet on ATVs are only a handful of exciting activities we explored [Watch video].
We also took you to some little-known quirky spots in town including the Witch's House in Beverly Hills and the home of legendary magician Harry Houdini.
We can't talk about Los Angeles without mentioning such iconic locales like the Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Disney Concert Hall. Oh, and we can't forget about the stars that make the city shine.
Los Angeles is a foodie's dream, and we ate all around town, just for you! We sampled tasty dishes including injera from Little Ethiopia, juicy pork dumplings from Din Tai Fung in Arcadia and even a dish involving cooked scorpion.
[Original air date: June 16, 2012]
eye on l.a., tina malave
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 59 min ago
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- Citibank in Tarzana robbed; suspects get away
- IE school, parents make push for crosswalk
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; people in water 1 min ago
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'