ABC7's Phillip Palmer celebrates birth of daughter
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- ABC7 anchor Phillip Palmer and his family are celebrating the birth of his daughter.
Sydney Madison Palmer was born Saturday, Aug. 20. She weighed 9 pounds, 4 ounces.
Baby and mother, Maureen, are home now, and the whole family is doing well.
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations 42 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing 26 min ago
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)