In Your Community
'ABC7 Listens' visits San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- On Thursday, February 4, ABC7 was in San Bernardino for an ABC7 Listens Town Hall Meeting.
ABC7 listens. And Thursday night, the focus was on the Inland Empire as San Bernardino Mayor Pat Morris welcomed ABC7's management team to a community meeting at the Boys and Girls Club of San Bernardino.
Eyewitness News Reporters Rob McMillan and Bob Banfield served as masters of ceremonies, as KABC President and General Manager Arnold kleiner, News Director Cheryl Fair and the rest of the team discussed everything from news coverage to ABC7's community outreach and job opportunities.
It's the fifth year ABC7 has held these forums throughout the Southland.
For information on community meetings for your area, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
san bernardino county, abc, in your community
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
20 min ago