In Your Community
Stuff-a-Bus at Honda Center in Anaheim - Come donate toys today
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Here's your chance to make the holidays special for less-fortunate children at our annual Spark of Love Toy Drive.
At Friday's Stuff-A-Bus event at the Honda Center in Anaheim, from 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., people brought a new, unwrapped toy or sports equipment and met Garth Kemp (dressed as a giant elf). He was there all day, taking your donations for the Spark of Love Toy Drive.
They filled a record 18 buses at Friday's event!
For 21 years, ABC7 and firefighters from Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties, along with the Los Angeles City Fire Department, have joined forces to run the Spark of Love Toy Drive. This campaign collects new, unwrapped toys and sports equipment for the under served children in our communities.
Toys collected in the respective counties are distributed locally. Last year alone, Spark of Love collected over 500,000 toys within all five counties and we want to top that total this year, so please help the firefighter's ignite a spark of love in a child's heart.
spark of love toy drive, stuff a bus, garth the elf, benefit, charity, in your community
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 47 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors