Food And Recipes
Recipe: Holiday Chocolate Bark with Pretzels and Pistachios
Join "Food Rush" Chef Ryan Scott on the Live Well Network for his Holiday Challenge. For three days beginning Sunday, November 24, Scott will focus on holiday cakes, cookies and candy. Be sure to watch the "Food Rush Holiday Challenge" on the Live Well Network beginning Sunday at 8 p.m.
Food Rush Holiday Challenge Episodes:
Cakes -- Sunday, 11/24 at 8 p.m.
Candy -- Monday, 11/25 at 8:30 p.m.
Cookies -- Tuesday, 11/26 at 8:30 p.m.In the meantime, here's one of Scott's crowd-pleasing holiday candy recipes.
Holiday Chocolate Bark
Serves: 4-6 servingsIngredients:
3 cups chocolate chips (any preferred type, white, semi, dark)
3/4 cup pretzels, broken
1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
Fleur de Sel or Mandron SaltDirections:
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate in a double steamer or in a bowl over simmering water, stirring occasionally.
Pour onto baking sheet and spread into an even layer of desired thickness.
Sprinkle with pretzels and pistachios.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Remove bark from parchment and break into pieces.
Website: "Food Rush" on the Live Well Network
recipe, food, food and recipes
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 12 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour