Pet Of The Week
Pet of Week: 2-year-old Chihuahua mix named Monkey
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Our Pet of the Week on Thursday is a 2-year-old male Chihuahua mix named Monkey. Please give him a good home!
Monkey is a well-mannered lap dog. He's quiet, sweet and would do best in a nice, calm household.
He gets along well with other calm dogs as well as kids older than 12 years old.
If you would like to adopt Monkey, contact spcaLA at (310) 676-1149. His ID is 12-02106.
pet, pet of the week, garth kemp
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Suspect killed in Alhambra PD station ID'ed
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire almost fully contained 24 min ago
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates 18 min ago
- Damaged trains being removed from Conn. site
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- OTRC: Kelly Rowland in talks to be 'X Factor' judge