Pet Of The Week
Pet of the week: 2-year-old Chihuahua-mix named Sally
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Our Pet of the Week on Thursday is a 2-year-old female Chihuahua-mix named Sally. Please give her a good home!
Sally loves treats and is easy to train. She would do best in a home where she is the only pet.
If you're interested in adopting Sally, call spcaLA at (310) 676-1149. She will be available at the South Bay Pet Adoption Center in Hawthorne (12910 Yukon Ave) after 2 p.m. Thursday.
pet, pet of the week, bri winkler
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 9 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game 23 min ago
- Honda tops IIHS list of safest new cars
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis