Pet Of The Week
Pet of the week: 2-year-old Chihuahua-mix named Sally
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Our Pet of the Week on Thursday is a 2-year-old female Chihuahua-mix named Sally. Please give her a good home!
Sally loves treats and is easy to train. She would do best in a home where she is the only pet.
If you're interested in adopting Sally, call spcaLA at (310) 676-1149. She will be available at the South Bay Pet Adoption Center in Hawthorne (12910 Yukon Ave) after 2 p.m. Thursday.
pet, pet of the week, bri winkler
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks