Coming up: Parade of Trains, May 11-12
Talk about a Mother's Day weekend treat.
From May 11-12 in Vanderbilt Hall and on other locations throughout Grand Central, the terminal will be anchored by a rare public display of historic train cars.
Among those in collection will be "The Most Famous Train in the World": The 20th Century Limited. Other historical trains include Pullman (N.Y.). Central and business cars of olden times.
This free, family-friendly weekend will be filled with many fun activities, performances, "railroadiana" artifacts and a trade show, which will sure to appeal to transportation enthusiasts of all types.
We'll share more details about the event as they become available!
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour