Coming up: Parade of Trains, May 11-12
Talk about a Mother's Day weekend treat.
From May 11-12 in Vanderbilt Hall and on other locations throughout Grand Central, the terminal will be anchored by a rare public display of historic train cars.
Among those in collection will be "The Most Famous Train in the World": The 20th Century Limited. Other historical trains include Pullman (N.Y.). Central and business cars of olden times.
This free, family-friendly weekend will be filled with many fun activities, performances, "railroadiana" artifacts and a trade show, which will sure to appeal to transportation enthusiasts of all types.
We'll share more details about the event as they become available!
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide 2 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge 26 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed 20 min ago
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers 58 min ago
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 56 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker