Coming up: Parade of Trains, May 11-12
Talk about a Mother's Day weekend treat.
From May 11-12 in Vanderbilt Hall and on other locations throughout Grand Central, the terminal will be anchored by a rare public display of historic train cars.
Among those in collection will be "The Most Famous Train in the World": The 20th Century Limited. Other historical trains include Pullman (N.Y.). Central and business cars of olden times.
This free, family-friendly weekend will be filled with many fun activities, performances, "railroadiana" artifacts and a trade show, which will sure to appeal to transportation enthusiasts of all types.
We'll share more details about the event as they become available!
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note 7 min ago
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 6 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
21 min ago