ABC7 Traffic Center
Lane closed on PCH to shore up bluffs
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Drivers, brace yourself for a slow drive on Pacific Coast Highway through Santa Monica on Monday.
Crews are closing a northbound lane from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. to shore up the bluffs from the Santa Monica Pier, north to the city limits. The work includes installing drains to divert ground water from the area.
The $2.3 million project is designed to prevent landslides along the bluffs.
pacific coast highway, road construction, traffic delay, abc7 traffic center
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 7 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 289 missing, 7 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 25 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident 31 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Kansas Jewish center reopens after shooting 8 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County