ABC7 Traffic Center
134 EB reopens after tanker accident
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes have been reopened on the eastbound 134 Freeway after a gasoline tanker overturned Thursday morning.The CHP reopened all the lanes at approximately 3:45 p.m.
One out of three compartments on the overturned tanker was leaking, according of officials. Each compartment holds 1,500 gallons of gasoline.
CHP spokesman Officer Ricardo Quintero says the tanker crashed in the two right lanes around 10:15 a.m. No other vehicles were involved.
Fuel spilled into a storm drain which funnels to Johnny Carson Park in Burbank on Riverside Drive.
Crews are in the process of cleaning up the mess.
Your feedback is important to us! Please complete a brief survey so we may continue to improve abc7.com
accident, oil spill, oil, abc7 traffic center
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 51 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 21 min ago
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
6 min ago
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County