ABC7 Traffic Center
State Route 330 set to fully re-open
RUNNING SPRINGS, SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY (KABC) -- Work on the main road to Big Bear Lake is just about finished.
The road has been under construction since December, when a massive storm caused part of it to collapse.
Drivers were recently allowed to use the 330, but only during commute hours.
san bernardino county, road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Fewer travelers expected Memorial Day weekend
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross 38 min ago
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought 36 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge 26 min ago
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County