ABC7 Traffic Center
JetBlue offers $4 flights for Carmageddon
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- With just two days until Carmageddon, JetBlue announced it will have two special nonstop flights to get residents past the closure.
The flight is between the Long Beach Airport and Bob Hope Airport in Burbank and will be available on Saturday. It's $4 each way, including taxes and fee.
Burbank to Long Beach:
- Flight 405: 12:20 p.m. - 1:05 p.m.
- Flight 1405: 6:35 p.m. - 7:10 p.m.
Long Beach to Burbank:
- Flight 406: 1:50 p.m. - 2:34 p.m.
- Flight 1406: 7:55 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
For more information about the "planepools," visit www.jetblue.com/overthe405.
Beat Carmageddon with ABC7
The 405 shuts down the weekend of July 16-17, and ABC7 Eyewitness News is your home for the latest traffic news and information. Follow @abc7 and @BeatCarmageddon on Twitter, and use the hash tag #abc7traffic.
ABC7 has also partnered with Waze to help navigate the traffic. Download the Waze app, which provides free turn-by-turn GPS navigation based on the live conditions of the road. Join the community of drivers in Southern California today and beat Carmageddon.
carmageddon, I-405 closure, construction, road closure, medical emergency, los angeles city fire department, abc7 traffic center
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 4 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 56 min ago
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know... 35 min ago