ABC7 Traffic Center
710 Freeway from Bell to Downey to shut for 10 weekends
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A six-mile stretch of the 710 Freeway will close for Caltrans maintenance for the next 10 weekends.
Lanes on the 710 Freeway will be shut down at night from Bell to Downey.
Southbound lanes will remain closed during the day, with drivers in both directions routed onto the northbound side of the freeway.
Get up to the minute traffic conditions at www.abc7.com/traffic.
construction, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate