ABC7 Traffic Center
710 Freeway from Bell to Downey to shut for 10 weekends
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A six-mile stretch of the 710 Freeway will close for Caltrans maintenance for the next 10 weekends.
Lanes on the 710 Freeway will be shut down at night from Bell to Downey.
Southbound lanes will remain closed during the day, with drivers in both directions routed onto the northbound side of the freeway.
Get up to the minute traffic conditions at www.abc7.com/traffic.
construction, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 24 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside 16 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected 37 min ago
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat 24 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler