ABC7 Traffic Center
710 Freeway from Bell to Downey to shut for 10 weekends
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A six-mile stretch of the 710 Freeway will close for Caltrans maintenance for the next 10 weekends.
Lanes on the 710 Freeway will be shut down at night from Bell to Downey.
Southbound lanes will remain closed during the day, with drivers in both directions routed onto the northbound side of the freeway.
Get up to the minute traffic conditions at www.abc7.com/traffic.
construction, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 5
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons