ABC7 Traffic Center
Closures scheduled for 101 Freeway in Oxnard
OXNARD, Calif. (KABC) -- Beginning Monday night, work crews will close the Ventura 101 Freeway at Rice Avenue and Santa Clara Avenue in Oxnard in both directions as part of an ongoing road improvement project.
The closures are scheduled to begin Aug. 29 from 11:45 p.m. to 5 a.m. Aug. 30. Closures will continue during the same hours Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Motorists needing to continue northbound on the 101 freeway will be detoured at the Del Norte Boulevard exit. Southbound access on the 101 freeway will have a detour off the Rose Avenue exit.
Officials are warning drivers to expect delays when approaching the construction area. Closure and detours signs will be posted along the route.
road closure, abc7 traffic center
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 32 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 21 min ago
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)