ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 to close between Getty Center Dr., Ventura Blvd. for construction
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The northbound 405 Freeway will be closed between Getty Center Drive and Ventura Boulevard for construction starting Tuesday night.
Crews will be reconstructing the Mulholland Bridge.
Ramps were expected to close as early as 7 p.m. and freeway lanes may close as early as 10 p.m. The closure could continue for several nights.
The southbound side was expected to be closed in the same area beginning Saturday night.
Officials said the best way to get around the closure is to use Sepulevda Boulevard.
traffic delay, abc7 traffic center
- Memorial Day: More travelers hitting the road 20 min ago
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Deputy-involved shooting in Compton; man dead 43 min ago
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
11 min ago