ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 N to close for Mulholland bridge work
WEST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The northbound lanes of I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Ventura Boulevard will be closed Friday and Saturday night for construction.
On both days, ramps could be shut down as early as 7 p.m. and all northbound lanes will be closed by midnight.
Crews are continuing the work that led to last summer's so-called "Carmageddon" event. They're building supports for the Mulholland Bridge.
The bridge's south side was torn down last summer. The overall project is scheduled for completion next year wth a price tag topping more than $1 billion.
road closure, carmageddon, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 38 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 22 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour