ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 N to close for Mulholland bridge work
WEST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The northbound lanes of I-405 between Getty Center Drive and Ventura Boulevard will be closed Friday and Saturday night for construction.
On both days, ramps could be shut down as early as 7 p.m. and all northbound lanes will be closed by midnight.
Crews are continuing the work that led to last summer's so-called "Carmageddon" event. They're building supports for the Mulholland Bridge.
The bridge's south side was torn down last summer. The overall project is scheduled for completion next year wth a price tag topping more than $1 billion.
road closure, carmageddon, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators 43 min ago
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air 59 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians