ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 to close again Monday for Mulholland bridge work
WEST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The 405 Freeway will see more closures through the Sepulveda pass Monday and Tuesday nights.
Southbound lanes will shut down at 10 p.m. between the 101 Freeway and Getty Center Drive. The 405 will open by 5 a.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday. Northbound lanes on that stretch of the 405 have been shut down for the past three nights.
Construction crews will continue working on the new bridge at Mulholland Drive. Sepulveda Boulevard will be open, but there will be just one lane in each direction through most of the work area because of the construction.
road closure, carmageddon, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 19 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap 30 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
34 min ago