ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 to close again Monday for Mulholland bridge work
WEST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The 405 Freeway will see more closures through the Sepulveda pass Monday and Tuesday nights.
Southbound lanes will shut down at 10 p.m. between the 101 Freeway and Getty Center Drive. The 405 will open by 5 a.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday. Northbound lanes on that stretch of the 405 have been shut down for the past three nights.
Construction crews will continue working on the new bridge at Mulholland Drive. Sepulveda Boulevard will be open, but there will be just one lane in each direction through most of the work area because of the construction.
road closure, carmageddon, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate