ABC7 Traffic Center
'Carmageddon 2' delayed due to unexpected work, lawsuits - report says
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The second part of Carmageddon reportedly has been delayed.
The first phase was last summer when the 405 Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass was shut down for a weekend so crews could dismantle the south side of the Mulholland Bridge.
Authorities had warned it would happen again this June for the dismantling of the north side of the bridge.
The Los Angeles Daily News is reporting that Carmageddon 2 has been pushed back to August or September because of unexpected utility work and lawsuits.
carmageddon, abc7 traffic center
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 45 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 25 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks