ABC7 Traffic Center
Eastbound 210 Freeway lanes closed Monday night in Arcadia
ARCADIA, Calif. (KABC) -- Eastbound lanes of the Interstate 201 Freeway will be closed between Rosemead Blvd. and Santa Anita Ave. beginning Monday night and lasting until Tuesday afternoon.
On-ramps to the eastbound 210 will be closed at 9 p.m. Monday at Rosemead, Michillinda Blvd. and Baldwin Ave. Partial lane closures of up to three lanes begin at 10 p.m.
All lanes will be closed at 11 p.m. Monday until 5 a.m. Tuesday, when up to four lanes will re-open. All lanes are scheduled to be re-opened by 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Foothill Blvd., just north of the 210, is a recommended detour route.
Crews will be pouring concrete for a bridge project for the Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension.
travel, traffic delay, abc7 traffic center
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 4 min ago
- IE domestic violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis' 33 min ago
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate