ABC7 Traffic Center
710 Freeway lanes closed after asphalt spill
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All lanes of the southbound 710 Freeway in the Lynwood area were closed Friday night following an asphalt spill. The roads were expected to be closed until after midnight.
The spill happened after a big rig began leaking asphalt around 7 p.m. and the asphalt spread all over the lanes.
Traffic was routed off the 710 at Firestone Boulevard.
freeway, traffic delay, abc7 traffic center
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break