ABC7 Traffic Center
710 Freeway lanes closed after asphalt spill
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All lanes of the southbound 710 Freeway in the Lynwood area were closed Friday night following an asphalt spill. The roads were expected to be closed until after midnight.
The spill happened after a big rig began leaking asphalt around 7 p.m. and the asphalt spread all over the lanes.
Traffic was routed off the 710 at Firestone Boulevard.
freeway, traffic delay, abc7 traffic center
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker 9 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 29 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 56 min ago
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis