ABC7 Traffic Center
710 Freeway lanes closed after asphalt spill
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- All lanes of the southbound 710 Freeway in the Lynwood area were closed Friday night following an asphalt spill. The roads were expected to be closed until after midnight.
The spill happened after a big rig began leaking asphalt around 7 p.m. and the asphalt spread all over the lanes.
Traffic was routed off the 710 at Firestone Boulevard.
freeway, traffic delay, abc7 traffic center
- Crews search for survivors of Okla. tornado 3 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 31 min ago
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops 55 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula 46 min ago
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing 52 min ago
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- SF 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 28 min ago
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10