ABC7 Traffic Center
60 East Freeway lanes reopen after fatal accident
SOUTH EL MONTE, Calif. -- Lanes on the eastbound 60 Freeway were reopened Monday morning after a pedestrian was fatally struck by a big rig at Rosemead Boulevard.
As of 6:30 a.m., three of four lanes were reopened following an investigation into the accident. By 8:30 a.m., all lanes had reopened. Lanes were completely shut starting at San Gabriel Boulevard. Drivers on the westbound 60 were also heavily affected by rubbernecking.
The 10 Freeway was suggested as an alternate route.
accident, abc7 traffic center
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide