ABC7 Traffic Center
60 East Freeway lanes reopen after fatal accident
SOUTH EL MONTE, Calif. -- Lanes on the eastbound 60 Freeway were reopened Monday morning after a pedestrian was fatally struck by a big rig at Rosemead Boulevard.
As of 6:30 a.m., three of four lanes were reopened following an investigation into the accident. By 8:30 a.m., all lanes had reopened. Lanes were completely shut starting at San Gabriel Boulevard. Drivers on the westbound 60 were also heavily affected by rubbernecking.
The 10 Freeway was suggested as an alternate route.
accident, abc7 traffic center
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- CA proposal: Kill switch for stolen phones?
40 min ago