ABC7 Traffic Center
6 hurt in multi-vehicle crash on 101 East in Woodland Hills
WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A multi-vehicle accident caused major delays on the eastbound 101 Freeway in Woodland Hills during the morning commute on Wednesday.
The accident was reported just past Winnetka Avenue at 6:09 a.m., shutting down all lanes for nearly an hour.
Authorities say as many as 14 people were involved, but only six were being taken to a local hospital. None of the injuries were critical.
Three lanes were reopened to traffic at about 6:50 a.m. The cause of the accident has not yet been determined.
traffic delay, accident, abc7 traffic center
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 47 min ago
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent 37 min ago
- Citibank in Tarzana robbed; suspects get away
- 3 arrested for stealing gas from Fontana station
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County