ABC7 Traffic Center
Lime spill backs up traffic on 101 North
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A big rig loaded with limes overturned on the northbound lanes of the 101 Freeway, creating a frustrating commute for drivers on Thursday morning.
The accident was reported at Tujunga Avenue at about 5:20 a.m. The truck overturned, spilling limes creating a mess across all lanes.
Crews had to shut down all northbound lanes to hose off the roadway. All lanes were reopened just before 10 a.m.
accident, road closure, abc7 traffic center
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County