ABC7 Traffic Center
Lime spill backs up traffic on 101 North
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A big rig loaded with limes overturned on the northbound lanes of the 101 Freeway, creating a frustrating commute for drivers on Thursday morning.
The accident was reported at Tujunga Avenue at about 5:20 a.m. The truck overturned, spilling limes creating a mess across all lanes.
Crews had to shut down all northbound lanes to hose off the roadway. All lanes were reopened just before 10 a.m.
accident, road closure, abc7 traffic center
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 11 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County