ABC7 Traffic Center
1 dead in violent 3-car crash on PCH in Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- Pacific Coast Highway reopened in Malibu on Saturday afternoon after a deadly crash led to an hours-long closure.
The accident happened just after 8 a.m. on an S-curve near Rambla Pacifico Street.
The sheriff's department says a southbound vehicle crossed into opposing lanes, causing a violent crash. One of the cars went spinning and hit a third car.
All three cars were within the speed limit; speed was not a factor in the crash.
car crash, pacific coast highway, malibu/pacific palisades, abc7 traffic center
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program 30 min ago
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- Protestors commemorate Armenian Genocide 15 min ago
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed