ABC7 Traffic Center
1 dead in violent 3-car crash on PCH in Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- Pacific Coast Highway reopened in Malibu on Saturday afternoon after a deadly crash led to an hours-long closure.
The accident happened just after 8 a.m. on an S-curve near Rambla Pacifico Street.
The sheriff's department says a southbound vehicle crossed into opposing lanes, causing a violent crash. One of the cars went spinning and hit a third car.
All three cars were within the speed limit; speed was not a factor in the crash.
car crash, pacific coast highway, malibu/pacific palisades, abc7 traffic center
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 34 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis