ABC7 Traffic Center
1 dead in violent 3-car crash on PCH in Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- Pacific Coast Highway reopened in Malibu on Saturday afternoon after a deadly crash led to an hours-long closure.
The accident happened just after 8 a.m. on an S-curve near Rambla Pacifico Street.
The sheriff's department says a southbound vehicle crossed into opposing lanes, causing a violent crash. One of the cars went spinning and hit a third car.
All three cars were within the speed limit; speed was not a factor in the crash.
car crash, pacific coast highway, malibu/pacific palisades, abc7 traffic center
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing 10 min ago
- Ex-assemblyman arrested for domestic violence 42 min ago
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says