ABC7 Traffic Center
10 Freeway, 110 Freeway see road work closures
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Drivers should prepare for some major freeway closures over the next few days.
Around 11 p.m. Sunday, the 10 Freeway is expected to be shut down from the 5 Freeway in Los Angeles to the 605 Freeway in Baldwin Park.
Full freeway closures continue Monday night but should reopen by the morning commute.
Drivers also saw lane closures Sunday morning on parts of the 110 to 101 Freeway interchange as hundreds of Caltrans workers performed work from 6 a.m. until noon.
road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Grapevine slowly reopens with CHP escorts 5 min ago
- Quick, cold front brings rain, chance of snow
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary 57 min ago
- Hawthorne stabbing: 1 killed, probe underway
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Manhattan Beach offers free parking downtown 34 min ago
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Brian the dog returning to 'Family Guy'?