ABC7 Traffic Center
10 Freeway, 110 Freeway see road work closures
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Drivers should prepare for some major freeway closures over the next few days.
Around 11 p.m. Sunday, the 10 Freeway is expected to be shut down from the 5 Freeway in Los Angeles to the 605 Freeway in Baldwin Park.
Full freeway closures continue Monday night but should reopen by the morning commute.
Drivers also saw lane closures Sunday morning on parts of the 110 to 101 Freeway interchange as hundreds of Caltrans workers performed work from 6 a.m. until noon.
road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries 55 min ago
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers 6 min ago
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured 43 min ago
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill