ABC7 Traffic Center
10 Freeway, 110 Freeway see road work closures
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Drivers should prepare for some major freeway closures over the next few days.
Around 11 p.m. Sunday, the 10 Freeway is expected to be shut down from the 5 Freeway in Los Angeles to the 605 Freeway in Baldwin Park.
Full freeway closures continue Monday night but should reopen by the morning commute.
Drivers also saw lane closures Sunday morning on parts of the 110 to 101 Freeway interchange as hundreds of Caltrans workers performed work from 6 a.m. until noon.
road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 22 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour