ABC7 Traffic Center
Lanes reopen after big-rig crash on 710 Freeway causes delay
VERNON, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes reopened after a two-hour SigAlert on the North 710 Freeway at Atlantic Boulevard in Vernon following a semi crash.
The accident happened around 2:25 a.m. when the big rig crashed after trying to avoid a stalled truck. The big rig was fully-loaded with 20,000 pounds of unknown material. The crash left debris in the road.
All lanes were reopened around 6:45 a.m. A SigAlert that was initially issued was extended for two hours just before 4 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour