ABC7 Traffic Center
Lanes reopen after big-rig crash on 710 Freeway causes delay
VERNON, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes reopened after a two-hour SigAlert on the North 710 Freeway at Atlantic Boulevard in Vernon following a semi crash.
The accident happened around 2:25 a.m. when the big rig crashed after trying to avoid a stalled truck. The big rig was fully-loaded with 20,000 pounds of unknown material. The crash left debris in the road.
All lanes were reopened around 6:45 a.m. A SigAlert that was initially issued was extended for two hours just before 4 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
47 min ago