ABC7 Traffic Center
Lanes reopen after big-rig crash on 710 Freeway causes delay
VERNON, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes reopened after a two-hour SigAlert on the North 710 Freeway at Atlantic Boulevard in Vernon following a semi crash.
The accident happened around 2:25 a.m. when the big rig crashed after trying to avoid a stalled truck. The big rig was fully-loaded with 20,000 pounds of unknown material. The crash left debris in the road.
All lanes were reopened around 6:45 a.m. A SigAlert that was initially issued was extended for two hours just before 4 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys 50 min ago
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent 53 min ago
- Citibank in Tarzana robbed; suspects get away
- IE school, parents make push for crosswalk 19 min ago
- 5-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Eric Garcetti meets with Mayor Villaraigosa 21 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; people in water 12 min ago
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'