ABC7 Traffic Center
Lanes reopen after big-rig crash on 710 Freeway causes delay
VERNON, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes reopened after a two-hour SigAlert on the North 710 Freeway at Atlantic Boulevard in Vernon following a semi crash.
The accident happened around 2:25 a.m. when the big rig crashed after trying to avoid a stalled truck. The big rig was fully-loaded with 20,000 pounds of unknown material. The crash left debris in the road.
All lanes were reopened around 6:45 a.m. A SigAlert that was initially issued was extended for two hours just before 4 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 16 min ago
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer 13 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)