ABC7 Traffic Center
Lanes reopen after big-rig crash on 710 Freeway causes delay
VERNON, Calif. (KABC) -- All lanes reopened after a two-hour SigAlert on the North 710 Freeway at Atlantic Boulevard in Vernon following a semi crash.
The accident happened around 2:25 a.m. when the big rig crashed after trying to avoid a stalled truck. The big rig was fully-loaded with 20,000 pounds of unknown material. The crash left debris in the road.
All lanes were reopened around 6:45 a.m. A SigAlert that was initially issued was extended for two hours just before 4 a.m.
abc7 traffic center
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 46 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 33 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries 18 min ago
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 2 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 51 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts