ABC7 Traffic Center
Euclid Street in Fullerton back open after sinkhole repairs
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A stretch of Euclid Street in Fullerton is back open after a sinkhole opened up and forced a road closure.
The roadway was shut down Tuesday afternoon between Commonwealth Avenue and Valencia Drive. Crews reopened the road Thursday night.
Authorities say there is still some remaining construction, but it is not affecting the main thoroughfare.
Crews believe the sinkhole was caused by a broken water main.
road closure, abc7 traffic center
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
44 min ago