ABC7 Traffic Center
Euclid Street in Fullerton back open after sinkhole repairs
FULLERTON, Calif. (KABC) -- A stretch of Euclid Street in Fullerton is back open after a sinkhole opened up and forced a road closure.
The roadway was shut down Tuesday afternoon between Commonwealth Avenue and Valencia Drive. Crews reopened the road Thursday night.
Authorities say there is still some remaining construction, but it is not affecting the main thoroughfare.
Crews believe the sinkhole was caused by a broken water main.
road closure, abc7 traffic center
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot 6 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting 13 min ago
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- North Korea releases detained American war vet 1 min ago
- Bob Dylan's guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- ABC7 Eyewitness News Live Video
59 min ago