ABC7 Traffic Center
Coldwater Canyon-Ventura Boulevard turn restrictions start in Studio City
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you frequently drive along Coldwater Canyon Avenue in Studio City, expect some traffic delays for the next seven weeks as DWP crews replace a 99-year-old pipeline.
The work started Saturday with crews putting up traffic blocks at the intersection of Coldwater and Ventura Boulevard. Drivers going north and south will not be able to make a left turn from Coldwater onto Ventura.
The restrictions get tighter March 23. That's when Coldwater Canyon Avenue will be closed from Ventura Boulevard to Mulholland Drive from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and until 6 p.m. Saturdays as DWP crews repair the 60-inch pipeline. During non-working hours, there will be just one lane open in each direction.
During non-working hours, there will be just one lane open in each direction.
You can get more information about the closure on this DWP flyer.
road closure, road construction, studio city, traffic delay, san fernando valley, abc7 traffic center
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors