ABC7 Traffic Center
Coldwater Canyon-Ventura Boulevard turn restrictions start in Studio City
STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you frequently drive along Coldwater Canyon Avenue in Studio City, expect some traffic delays for the next seven weeks as DWP crews replace a 99-year-old pipeline.
The work started Saturday with crews putting up traffic blocks at the intersection of Coldwater and Ventura Boulevard. Drivers going north and south will not be able to make a left turn from Coldwater onto Ventura.
The restrictions get tighter March 23. That's when Coldwater Canyon Avenue will be closed from Ventura Boulevard to Mulholland Drive from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and until 6 p.m. Saturdays as DWP crews repair the 60-inch pipeline. During non-working hours, there will be just one lane open in each direction.
During non-working hours, there will be just one lane open in each direction.
You can get more information about the closure on this DWP flyer.
road closure, road construction, studio city, traffic delay, san fernando valley, abc7 traffic center
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 13 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 39 min ago
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
50 min ago