ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 North to be closed for 3 nights through Sepulveda Pass
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A portion of the northbound San Diego (405) Freeway will be closed for three nights through the Sepulveda Pass so that crews can shift k-rail barriers and re-stripe the road.
Metro officials say the closure will be from Moraga Drive to Ventura Boulevard on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from midnight to 5 a.m.
The closure is part of the freeway widening project. Ramps will begin closing at 7 p.m. each night, and lanes will begin closing at 10 p.m.
The northbound 405 connector to the 101 Freeway will be closed during this time, as well as the following northbound onramps: Wilshire Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Moraga Drive, Getty Center Drive and Skirball.
road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County