ABC7 Traffic Center
I-405 North to be closed for 3 nights through Sepulveda Pass
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A portion of the northbound San Diego (405) Freeway will be closed for three nights through the Sepulveda Pass so that crews can shift k-rail barriers and re-stripe the road.
Metro officials say the closure will be from Moraga Drive to Ventura Boulevard on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from midnight to 5 a.m.
The closure is part of the freeway widening project. Ramps will begin closing at 7 p.m. each night, and lanes will begin closing at 10 p.m.
The northbound 405 connector to the 101 Freeway will be closed during this time, as well as the following northbound onramps: Wilshire Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Moraga Drive, Getty Center Drive and Skirball.
road closure, road construction, abc7 traffic center
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video
- more: Get personalized traffic reports and alerts
- map: Traffic view of areas north and west of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of areas east of L.A.
- map: Traffic view of Orange County
- map: Traffic view of the Inland Empire
- map: Traffic view of Ventura County
- map: Traffic view of 101/405 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of 5/10 Interchange
- map: Traffic view of San Diego County