Vote for your favorite success story
What was your favorite success story in 2007? Or, which one would you most like to see, if you didn't get a chance to the first time?
To vote, choose which story you want to see in the poll on the right side of this text. Be sure to scroll past the ad below to see all of your choices.
Three Mexican-born directors, Alejandro Iñárritu, Alfonso Cuaron and Guillermo del Toro, have made their mark in Hollywood, with a total of 16 Oscar nominations in 2007 alone.
Meet three women making major moves in Hollywood and helping to change the image of Latinos in television and film. Women to Watch
Seven dynamic Latinas making huge strides. Whether they're up-and-coming or established, these women are on the move.
Click here to vote in the next category.
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach 42 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 52 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Fundraiser held for Corona football player
53 min ago