Vote for your favorite cultural story
What was your favorite cultural story in 2007? Or, which one would you most like to see, if you didn't get a chance to the first time?
To vote, choose which story you want to see in the poll on the right side of this text. Be sure to scroll past the ad below to see all of your choices.
Pedro Pan Kids
In 1960, more than 14,000 Cuban children were flown to the United States, leaving their parents and homeland behind, in a program called "Pedro Pan". The touching story of a parents' biggest sacrifice.
We visit the young mariachis from Huntington Park Elementary carrying on the Mexican tradition. Changing Face of Latinos
It's no surprise that advertisers are starting to take notice of the growing population of latinos in L.A. and around the country.
Click here to vote in the next category.
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 47 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 44 min ago
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes 17 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke