Vista L.A. for Sun., Oct. 12
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Additional information from the Vista L.A. show we aired on Sun., Oct. 12.
INSIDE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL LOS ANGELES
In this special episode of Vista L.A., we go inside Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, where each year, over 93,000 youngsters are treated by some of the most esteemed physicians in the field of pediatric medicine. Their mission is "to make a world of difference in the lives of children and their families, by integrating medical care, education and research, to provide the highest quality care and service to a diverse community."
The hospital will soon expand with the construction of their brand new 460,000 square foot facility that will accommodate even more children and include special playrooms, cheerful images on ceilings, soft colors and gardens.
In this episode, we hear from the doctors of Childrens Hospital Los Angeles and from the families whose children were treated there and are now living happy, healthy lives.
For more information on Childrens Hospital Los Angles, visit: www.childrenshospitalla.org
For more details about the High School Research Education Program, go to: www.childrenshospitalla.org/site/c.ipINKTOAJsG/b.3579475/
To donate blood at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, go to: www.childrenshospitalla.org/site/c.ipINKTOAJsG/b.3579263/k.951D/Donate_Blood.htmm
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added 11 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate