'One of a kind drinks' at Xokolatl Café
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In the eclectic eastside neighborhood of El Sereno, Xokolatl Café is a welcome alternative to large coffee house chains because its unique mission and because of its one-of-a-kind specialty coffee drinks.
Every drink served at Xokolatl Café comes with a serving of culture and all proceeds from coffee sales go to supporting the internationally-focused Semillas Charter Schools in the same neighborhood.
To learn more about Xokolatl Café or the Semillas Schools www.xokolatlcafe.com.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 8 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 1 min ago
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler