'One of a kind drinks' at Xokolatl Café
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In the eclectic eastside neighborhood of El Sereno, Xokolatl Café is a welcome alternative to large coffee house chains because its unique mission and because of its one-of-a-kind specialty coffee drinks.
Every drink served at Xokolatl Café comes with a serving of culture and all proceeds from coffee sales go to supporting the internationally-focused Semillas Charter Schools in the same neighborhood.
To learn more about Xokolatl Café or the Semillas Schools www.xokolatlcafe.com.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 29 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 44 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 5 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft 47 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video