'One of a kind drinks' at Xokolatl Café
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In the eclectic eastside neighborhood of El Sereno, Xokolatl Café is a welcome alternative to large coffee house chains because its unique mission and because of its one-of-a-kind specialty coffee drinks.
Every drink served at Xokolatl Café comes with a serving of culture and all proceeds from coffee sales go to supporting the internationally-focused Semillas Charter Schools in the same neighborhood.
To learn more about Xokolatl Café or the Semillas Schools www.xokolatlcafe.com.
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver 11 min ago
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Cold front moves across Southern California 14 min ago
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect 32 min ago
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
16 min ago