Vista L.A.: Conga Room's 'Latin Burlesque'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Vista L.A. visits the Conga Room in downtown Los Angeles to take a look at a new show inspired by the 1920s, "Taxi Dancehall: A Latin Burlesque."
One of the visionaries behind this show is Choreographer Tovaris Wilson, who has worked with Janet Jackson and Britney Spears.
Performed by incredibly talented dancers, this show celebrates traditional and modern Latin dance styles and musical beats.
To see "Taxi Dancehall: A Latin Burlesque," visit:
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- Earthquake w/ mag-3.9 rattles Castaic area
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park 25 min ago
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 17 min ago
- Gorman brush fire: Crews gaining upper hand
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report