Vista L.A.: Conga Room's 'Latin Burlesque'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Vista L.A. visits the Conga Room in downtown Los Angeles to take a look at a new show inspired by the 1920s, "Taxi Dancehall: A Latin Burlesque."
One of the visionaries behind this show is Choreographer Tovaris Wilson, who has worked with Janet Jackson and Britney Spears.
Performed by incredibly talented dancers, this show celebrates traditional and modern Latin dance styles and musical beats.
To see "Taxi Dancehall: A Latin Burlesque," visit:
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 18 min ago
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis