Vista L.A.: Conga Room's 'Latin Burlesque'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Vista L.A. visits the Conga Room in downtown Los Angeles to take a look at a new show inspired by the 1920s, "Taxi Dancehall: A Latin Burlesque."
One of the visionaries behind this show is Choreographer Tovaris Wilson, who has worked with Janet Jackson and Britney Spears.
Performed by incredibly talented dancers, this show celebrates traditional and modern Latin dance styles and musical beats.
To see "Taxi Dancehall: A Latin Burlesque," visit:
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins 56 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race 48 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10