Vista L.A.: New generation of Latinos
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Nearly half of Los Angeles residents are now Latinos. Their influence can be seen at every turn and in every facet of life in L.A.
While many come from Mexico and other parts of Latin America, U.S.-born Latinos are redefining what it means to be a Latino in America - not only by their growing numbers, but also by combining their heritage with their American identities.
Roberto Orci, president and CEO of Acento Inc., an L.A.-based advertising agency, speaks with Vista L.A. about this trend.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 15 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 6 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt 47 min ago
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 18 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal 58 min ago
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis