Vista L.A.: New generation of Latinos
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Nearly half of Los Angeles residents are now Latinos. Their influence can be seen at every turn and in every facet of life in L.A.
While many come from Mexico and other parts of Latin America, U.S.-born Latinos are redefining what it means to be a Latino in America - not only by their growing numbers, but also by combining their heritage with their American identities.
Roberto Orci, president and CEO of Acento Inc., an L.A.-based advertising agency, speaks with Vista L.A. about this trend.
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 23 min ago
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted 28 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler