Vista L.A.: New generation of Latinos
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Nearly half of Los Angeles residents are now Latinos. Their influence can be seen at every turn and in every facet of life in L.A.
While many come from Mexico and other parts of Latin America, U.S.-born Latinos are redefining what it means to be a Latino in America - not only by their growing numbers, but also by combining their heritage with their American identities.
Roberto Orci, president and CEO of Acento Inc., an L.A.-based advertising agency, speaks with Vista L.A. about this trend.
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 33 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis