Vista L.A.: Mexican cuisine at Camacho's
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Discover true Mexican cuisine with Camacho's Inc.
Camacho's Inc. is a family-owned company of Mexican cuisine restaurants that began in 1984.
The first Camacho restaurant, El Paseo is located at historic Olvera Street in Los Angeles, which is also the location of their newest venture, Café de Camacho.
You can find Camacho's restaurants all over the city, including Santa Monica, Universal CityWalk and concession stands at Dodger Stadium and Staples Center.
To find the nearest Camacho's restaurant, visit: www.camachosinc.com
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss 34 min ago
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease 46 min ago
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Hot yoga: Hazardous for your health?
38 min ago