Vista L.A.: Mexican cuisine at Camacho's
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Discover true Mexican cuisine with Camacho's Inc.
Camacho's Inc. is a family-owned company of Mexican cuisine restaurants that began in 1984.
The first Camacho restaurant, El Paseo is located at historic Olvera Street in Los Angeles, which is also the location of their newest venture, Café de Camacho.
You can find Camacho's restaurants all over the city, including Santa Monica, Universal CityWalk and concession stands at Dodger Stadium and Staples Center.
To find the nearest Camacho's restaurant, visit: www.camachosinc.com
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials 4 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings 29 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis