Vista L.A.: Help for Latino professionals
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- While there's no guaranteed formula for success, adapting to today's business environment is a must.
Vista L.A. found two organizations with a fresh approach to helping Latino professionals succeed.
Alejandro Menchaca, founder and president of the Latino Professional Network (LPN), talks about the importance of networking for success.
Glenn Llopis, founder of the Center for Hispanic Leadership and author of "Earning Serendipity," talks about the importance of using your cultural heritage to achieve success.
For details about upcoming on LPN events, visit: www.lpnonline.com
To learn more about the Center for Hispanic Leadership, visit: http://centerforhispanicleadership.com
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 12 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought 23 min ago
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere